Summer is in the air! We are looking for a few good grantees and now are happy to announce that our annual fellowship cycle is open! Every year we hire fellows to help us fulfill DC Social Innovation Project’s mission and provide leadership in the social innovation space. This year, we are looking for a new team member to help us engage our community of supporters, volunteers, and partners. Our Strategic Engagement Fellow will be responsible for helping develop quality educational programming, networking events, and find the best people to help light up the District of Columbia.
We are recruiting a highly talented and committed individual who gets how to support and build incredible communities committed to change. The Strategic Engagement Fellow will be responsible for connecting and supporting our rock star volunteers and grantees, our partners who are helping us raise the profile of social entrepreneurship and innovation, and our donors and community investors who make our work possible.
We provide mentoring, the connection to our leadership team, and a small monthly stipend; you provide the initiative, energy, and brilliant ideas.
You in a nutshell (AKA–our ideal candidate):
- You love to design opportunities to cultivate and engage game changers
- You have an abundance orientation and value collaboration to create powerful results
- You know and use the magic words “please”, “thank you”, and “how can I help” often and to great effect
- You deliver what you promise with flair and no drama
- You are a people person who loves volunteers because together we can make GREAT things happen
- You get the power of philanthropy–asking someone for a gift is energizing
- You embody the social entrepreneur and believe that every challenge is an opportunity to innovate
If this is you, we can’t wait to meet you! Step up and apply today! All candidates have until July 17, 2015 to apply for this annual fellowship. Please send a 200 word note describing why we should choose you and your resume to email@example.com.